With the macmon VLAN Manager, you can take full advantage of the benefits of network segmentation from one centralised point, with very little effort.
The system has the potential to reduce your administrative work in a variety of ways:
- Provides mobile users with access to the resources they use regularly, wherever they are in the company
- Allows departments, individual offices or specific systems to relocate
- Allows guest access to public areas
- Grants service providers access to dedicated resources
- Blocks general access to sensitive resources
- Implements compliant security concepts out of several security guidelines
macmon VLAN Manager allows both static and dynamic VLAN concepts to be introduced and implemented with very little effort. It also fully supports security guideline recommendations that unused ports should be disabled (or assigned to an unassigned VLAN), and only re-enabled when they are needed.