Public Authorities are a target for cyber-attacks more than ever, due to the sensitive information stored - about every single one of us. When digitizing administrative processes, European guidelines for network and information security or data protection must also be observed, whilst complex networks grow by number of devices, employees and data volumes.
With macmon NAC, complex and heterogeneous networks with distributed locations are protected smartly simple against unauthorized access with minimal effort. In addition to a complete overview of all devices in the network, accesses are controlled efficiently and automatically, even for guests. So macmon NAC significantly contributes to the protection demands of administrative IT departments by protecting sensitive personal data from attacks.
- Monitoring and controlling all the devices located in the network (live asset management)
- Protection of administrative IT systems from attacks on sensitive and personal data.
- Complete overview, monitoring and control of the entire network infrastructure.
- Visualized network topology with extensive in-depth analysis.
- Detection of known and even unknown network devices.
- Dedicated Internet access for guests & visitors or BYOD initiatives.
- Reduced administrative efforts due to automatic rules and segmentation.
- Comprehensive mapping of compliance policies.
- Seamless integration within other security products.
- Supports the implementation of European guidelines for network and information security
(ISO, DPA, IT-Grundschutz, BDSG, LDSG)
- Certified by common criteria*
*BSI: Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik = Federal Office for Information Security