Network Access Control
Whether you want to use the reactive approach via SNMP, the proactive approach via 802.1X or a mixed operation for access control, the uniform and automatic macmon NAC rules engine makes no difference administratively.
The combination of macmon NAC with existing Identity Stores - CMDBs, Asset Management, AD/LDAP or Mobile Device Management (MDM) - leads to a central and complete view that is always up-to-date.
- Technology independent: Mixed operation with and without 802.1X/RADIUSS
- Adjustable: mapping and implementation of any VLAN concepts
- Compatible: integration with any Identity Store for seamless system maintenance
- Efficient: guest portal with sponsor and BYOD functionality to reduce the workload
- Flexible: establishing security zones and earmarked access
- Powerful: dynamic and automatic rules and policies
- Automatically: isolation of UFOs