With macmon Network Access Control you always know which devices are connected to your network and where. All your devices such as PCs, printers, laptops, medical and industrial devices are being constantly monitored and protected against unauthorized access. With the help of dynamic network segmentation, guest and employee devices (BYOD) can be allowed via the macmon guest service.
3 Reasons for NAC
With macmon you gain complete visibility of your entire network.
macmon's automatic rules engine reduces your workload significantly.
Unknown devices and anomalies on the network are instantly being isolated.
Get to know macmon NAC by watching our animated explainer videos.
Go to videos
Sign up for a training course or webinar and dive into the product.
Go to course dates
Datasheets & case studies
Find out what modules we offer and see how other clients are deploying macmon.
Go to library
- Fast implementation & simple day-to-day operation
- Mixed operating with and without 802.1X
- Intelligent AD integration & dynamic rule creation
- Network equipment vendor agnostic
- Cost savings thanks to the use of the existing infrastructure
- Instant network overview with graphical reporting & topology
- German Engineering and Excellent vendor support
- Highly flexible guest portal for approving employee and guest devices