Smartly Simple For Networks and Clouds
Since 2003, macmon secure has been offering infrastructure manufacturer agnostic solutions that protect heterogeneous networks from unauthorized access thanks to instant network visibility. macmon NAC is implemented quickly and easily, with significant added value for network security. macmon extends its Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) strategy to all company resources in the cloud with the macmon SDP product, and is the only provider of NAC plus SDP with Identity Access Management, hosted in Germany.
- Instant network overview with graphical reports & topology
- Implementation within 1 day & intuitive daily handling
- Mixed operation with and without 802.1X
- Intelligent AD integration with dynamic ruleset
- Highly flexible "guest" portal
- Sensible integrations with other security products
- Vendor independent
- German manufacturer support
How We Prevent UFOs in Your Network
Overview, Control, Safety.
macmon Network Access Control enables you to know what devices are on your network and where to find them. UFOs (unknown frightening objects) are a thing of the past, as all your devices such as PCs, printers, laptops, medical and technical devices are identified at any time, efficiently monitored and protected against unauthorized access. Guest and employee devices (BYOD) can be easily and securely authorized via the macmon guest service using dynamic management of network segmentation.
Access Control for Cloud Resources
Smartly Simple in Today’s Mobile World.
With macmon SDP you can respond to modern workplace requirements. Flexible working, at any time from anywhere, is possible. Because with macmon SDP you can access your company resources locally or also in the cloud securely and user-controlled.
- Individual policies at user and device level
- Minimal maintenance and low operating costs thanks to SaaS
- Cloud Identity Provider
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Prevention of "Account hijacking"
- Seamless integration of cloud resources
- Reduction of traffic
- Highly scalable for any number of users
- Global availability
- Hosted in Germany & german support
- Data center certified to ISO 27001
- "Zero Trust" support for 15 years