macmon Network Access Control enables you to know what devices are on your network and where to find them. UFOs (unknown frightening objects) are a thing of the past, as all your devices such as PCs, printers, laptops, medical and technical devices are identified at any time, efficiently monitored and protected against unauthorized access. Guest and employee devices (BYOD) can be easily and securely authorized via the macmon guest service using dynamic management of network segmentation.
Get to know macmon NAC by watching our animated explainer videos.
Go to videos
Sign up for a training course or webinar and dive into the product.
Go to course dates
Datasheets & case studies
Find out what modules we offer and see how other clients are deploying macmon.
Go to library
- Fast implementation & simple day-to-day operation
- Mixed operating with and without 802.1X
- Intelligent AD integration & dynamic rule creation
- Network equipment vendor agnostic
- Cost savings thanks to the use of the existing infrastructure
- Instant network overview with graphical reporting & topology
- German Engineering and Excellent vendor support
- Highly flexible guest portal for approving employee and guest devices